Wednesday, January 30, 2008

the cute kiss

I don't know about other people, but i am a huge Questionable Content fan. I've been reading this strip for about a year now and i've always really liked it. It will suck your life away if you ever read it! haha. Anyway i wanted to play around with the gradient tool on Photoshop (since i just kind of learned how to use it on the Coalition website) and since i felt rather bored of my Tim Sale background i made a few weeks ago so i made a Jeph Jacques one of Martin and Dora's first kiss. I always liked this comic particularly cos it reminds me of how ridiculously shy i can get around girls, especially when it comes to the first kiss. Marty's character sometimes reminds me of myself in that way. Also he says the wrong thing pretty much all the time. Heres a new desktop background for anyone who likes Questionable Content! :D

7 comments:

  1. aww .. i love it! but i've grown attached to the killer tree stump on my desktop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing better then marty and dora macking it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. not that this has anything to do with your blog about the picture of the really cute kiss, which I loved, but it's SNOWING!!!! Like hardcore snowing!!!!! rooftops are white, my neighbors vegetable field is covered in inches of snow, can't see the ground, everything is white and the snow is falling falling, not just like snow flurries!!!! eeeeehhhh!!! It's so AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats pretty awesome! we had a little snow in the mountains around simi (that NEVER happens) ... its kinda wierd how thats happening. Did you have any snow back home?

    ReplyDelete
  5. We never had any snow back home! It's so strange and cool to see it! I loved playing in it today!

    ReplyDelete