Thursday, April 10, 2008

constant revision

as some people may know ive just not been happy with reeder at all. im bored of it an wanted to switch things up. I have alot of limitations with working only on a tablet that i dont like. I draw better when its by hand on paper. In class for the last project the teacher suggested i try a specific style of illustrating for it.. at first i wasn't to thrilled but i gave it a shot and i LOVE the look of it... im thinking about doing reeders like this now.. I scanned an example of what I'm thinking about. Any opinions?



its very manga styled, which i like since the character designs are already anime influenced. i like that its hand drawn, traditional work, and it alot faster for me to do, honestly...which means MORE REEDER'S! well see...

1 comment: